Well you may have followed my maiden attempt at live-blogging over the weekend (or you may have lost interest in parallel with my waning enthusiasm for cars!) Not the most enthralling subject to pick but it kept me sane and taught me a couple of things about Posterous and live-blogging in general:
- It’s not as daunting as it sounds
- It’s not as difficult as it sounds (considering I’m not a ‘techy’ person)
- It’s actually quite fun and gives you a bit of a buzz to get the latest goings-on ‘out there’
- It’s quite addictive – you have to prevent yourself blogging every uninteresting detail of your mere existence
- I need to buy a better phone with free web access!
So, a thumbs up from me to Posterous (other platforms are available!) and I hope that this will pave the way for many more (more exciting) live-blogging experiences in the future…watch this space….actually watch this space : )